Sunday

Now I Know I'm Loved....Happy New Month Guys!!!


 
Happy new month guys! Lol, yeah, now I know I'm loved, so loved for that matter, lol! Not all bloggers out there are enjoying the VIP treatment/pampering you guys show me oh, lol, maybe because I'm the youngest blogger, lol. Aren't I the luckiest girl ever?! So grateful for the love you guys have been showing me so far, September 3rd is going to make me 2 years old in blogging, all i can say is I'm loving it so far! Thank you for showing me nothing but love, love YOU for that! Can't believe its the sixth month of the year already! 2015 seems to be racing faster than Usain Bolt...lol.
How has your year been so far? Good? Not so good? 
What ever the case, the gift of life and good health is a pointer to the fact that it can only get better.
For those who have had an amazing year so far, it will get even better,Amen. For those praying for various things and hoping for for a better 2nd half of the year, I pray God grants your heart desires and blesses you according the his riches in glory, Amen.
Here is wishing everyone an AMAZING month of June full of testimonies. Even in the face of all the issues plaguing our country, it is well with us all, Amen.
Happy new month once again, and have a blessed week! 

PS, majority of you agreed my punishment should be 20k worth of credit, thanks for not letting me pick pin, lol. Contact me for your airtime 07033600160 or you can just drop your contact, I'll send it right away! Goodnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment