Sunday

Guys I'm Truly Sorry For Leaving This Blog One Week Without Update...


 
The only time I've ever felt this type of way is, when my mom send me on an errand and I misplace the money, knowing fully well, there is hot cane and kopoko waiting for me at home. I felt Maybe if I start updating, everything will be fine. Who am I kidding, I no it won't. I'm sorry, I went on vacation, I left with just my phones. I wasn't feeling too well, mentally and spiritually. Just needed a break to refresh and rejuvenate my mind. Life can get so hectic and crazy at times. I'm sorry for leaving without taking permission. I promise this nonchalant attitude of mine wouldn't continue. When I saw you guys text and emails checking up, it just break my heart. Anytime I'm feeling down and low, you guys push me back up. Thank you for checking up on me through you text, mails and calls. YOU, yes YOU are the reason there is a MimiUbini blogspot. 

Okay(wipesTear), i think I deserve to be punished for MIA for so long, so I'm giving you guys the mandate to decided my punishment, lol.
A)pay a fine of 20k (airtime or cash) 
B) do "pick pin" take a picture and post it on the blog 
C) write "I'll never leave the blog without letting MUBers Know" 1000 times

Or you can add yours. 

Once again, I'll truly sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment