Thursday

Nick Young's Pregnant Side Piece Speaks Says She Doesn't Feel Guilty

Warnings from Iggy Azalea's lawyers be damned, the pregnant "other woman" who came between the singer and Nick Young is already speaking out.
Keonna Green and Young dated before his relationship with Iggy and share a son, 4-year-old Nick Jr., together. In a new interview with Us Magazine, she reveals the duo reconnected in 2015 -- after Nick got engaged to the Aussie rapper -- and she got pregnant shortly after.
"It was last year, around September [when we reconnected]. We would take our son to Magic Mountain together. But sometimes Nick would say, 'Oh, there’s too much traffic,' and he'd just play with Nicholas in his room. We got caught up in the moment and it just happened," she explains. "I would be like, 'Nick, you cannot be sloppy. You need to be honest [with Azalea].' He would say, 'I don't want to hear it.'"
"I don't know what was going on in his household, but me and Nick have lots of history," she continues. "It wasn't a secret on my end. I didn't feel guilty because I was in love with a man, and I'm pretty sure I’m not the only woman."
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment