Monday

2shot’s Estranged Wife In Alleged Affairs With Sugar Daddies….(juicy tea)


 
Exclusive gist from Michealangelo. 

The relationship between William Orioha popularly known as 2shot and Precious Echefu also called Precious Jones, his now estranged wife culminated in marriage, neither is it news that late last year, the marriage took a dive for the south when the lady accused 2shot of so many things.  The mother of two, (she actually got a child from another man before tying the knot with 2shot) took to social media alleging that she is a victim of domestic abuse, courtesy  of her husband, 2shot 

What you are about to read now is the news. This office s has been inundated with series of calls and messages Precious shared with a certain France based dude…, courtesy of a betrayed wife, bothering on the unwholesome relationship Precious is alleged to be having with her husband in Paris.

Precious is said to have left her abode in Dublin with a ticket paid for by this married man (See munched evidence) to visit and frolic with the said’ lover boy’ in France.

It is often said that hell has no fury than a betrayed woman, by a sheer act of carelessness, Mr Lover boy and Precious played and left trails of their unholy alliance for the woman to pick up and decode.

Rather than allow the sleeping dog to lie after 2shot seems to have shaken off the unbelievable experience he had with his estranged wife, and philosophically shaking off the dust, he is being made once more to relieve the ugly details and incidents that dotted his failed marriage to the high-flying Precious. The enraged woman said she  started sending the artistes messages, but, rather than show  the slightest interest in her plight, the beaded artiste was said to have told the bitter woman bluntly that he has washed his hands completely off Precious. Moreover, he should not be dragged into anything concerning her, that he is only interested in the well-being of his daughter, who is presently in the custody of his estranged wife.

These are snapshots of evidence and mail we got from the said Abidemi Adebola.




 

“Hello Mike, I got ur mail addy through Google. I have a lot to say about what 2shotz’s wife (Precious) came to do in Paris. On 25 February 2016, I was at home with my kids watching t.v and my phone beeped. It was a msg frm my hubby through watsup, he mistakenly sent me a copy of the ticket he booked for precious. Immediately, he sent me another msg telling me “guess wat” then I asked, who’s precious? He said he has a lot of jist for me when he comes back… I was so anxious to knw what the jist was all about. Actually, he already told me he was going for something, which would take him for like 2 days. I called my hubby different times buh he never picked up. So I went tru his ig handle to check for the name Precious and found her, then I checked her handle, I went through her pix and I saw a pic she tagged 2shotz 105 weeks ago where she talked about their anniversary. So I got to knw she’s 2shotz’s wife, I msged her and 2shotz. I don’t want to type much buh my proofs should be able to explain better. Pls I need ur number so I can send my proofs through whatsup. Thx”

At exactly 3:41pm, Sunday February 28, 2016, Precious hurriedly deactivated her Instagram account, but fortunately for the scorned woman, who acted fast, all messages and chat were already munched before Precious could press the deactivation button thus beating her to it for proof. This Precious said it’s a lie that she only blocked the woman when she was calling her all kinds of unprintable names that she is seriously active on IG.

In a chat with Precious, she totally disengaged herself from the said story and stated that the said woman totally got it all wrong that it’s a ‘mistaken identity’. According to her, “I’m a business woman, i travel all over Europe to buy stuffs, right now, i am holidaying in Paris and i cant really understand where all this is coming from. The woman has called me to apologise that she totally got it all wrong and the husband too has tendered his apologies, he’s just a friend to my friend here, we were all together at the club, i don’t have anything to do with her husband. It’s 2shot that is trying to use the woman as a pun on a chessboard. She told me herself that she has been talking with 2shot, my ex. so, if there is any story coming out about me, i think it should be told the exact way without prejudice, bias or sentiment. As a matter of fact, 2shot and I are no more together, i have nothing against him, he’s a father of my child and i cant wish him bad.”

After talking to Precious, we forwarded a mail back to the said woman intimating her about the latest development concerning her error and she called this office apologising that her husband was back home and that he had shown her photo and video evidence of who Precious was actually with and obviously not her husband. She said she was so naive and jealous to have acted in the manner she did. And said the story was baseless.

A call to 2shot again after all said and done, he said ” I’m washing my hands off Precious issue, i am less concern about what happens to her and what she does with her life. A responsible mother will not leave an 11-month old baby to frolic around town. A responsible woman will be there for a toddler who so much needs her care and love  rather than to be with a man in another country…., i am just concerned about my daughter. If she claims we are not together, let her fu?king give me a divorce.  It’s obvious the woman and the husband are hiding someone’s identity and i am afraid my daughter is in the hands of wrong set of people….that’s just my fear.”

 




No comments:

Post a Comment