Sunday

Nicki Minaj 4 Orgasms: ‘I Demand that I Climax. I Think all Women Should’


 

Because faking it is so 2005.

Say hello to Nicki 2.0. The once private entertainer who pretty much managed to confirm her 10-year relationship to her ex only after it ended, is a complete open book now. Nicki Minaj has got tips, tricks and gifts and hunny, we’re taking notes.

The 32-year-old entertainer who is currently head over heels for new boo Meek Mill, was straight body, bathtubs and bikini’s as she graced the spread of sex-mag extradonaire, Cosmopolitan. Nicki is the July cover girl for the magazine, and even rocks a patriotic star-spangled 2 piece inside the issue. Hot!

Inside, the Head Barb In Charge opens up her demand to reach a climax and is far from shy when detailing how she goes about catching a.. *ahem* orgasm, but admits she’s all for equal opportunity and her man getting his too. Nicki also discusses how her breakup with Safaree inspired her Pink Print album, as well as her desires to be a Betty homemaker in 10 years.

Catch the highlights below: 

On Demanding Orgasms and Having ‘Orgasm Interventions’ with Friends:

I demand that I climax. I think women should demand that. I have a friend who’s never had an orgasm in her life. In her life! That hurts my heart. It’s cuckoo to me. We always have orgasm interventions where we, like, show her how to do stuff. We’ll straddle each other, saying, ‘You gotta get on him like that and do it like this.’ I’m a pleaser, but it’s fifty-fifty.” 

On recording The Pinkprint after a tough breakup with Safaree Samuels: 

“I didn’t [set out] to write a personal album, but The Pinkprint came at a very crucial time in my life. I realized that people can up and take off at any given moment. As women, we are vulnerable and emotional, and that’s OK. I had to learn quickly that if you don’t have a sense of self, you can be destroyed by a man. You can be destroyed by a relationship. I had to ask myself, ‘Who am I? Is this good enough?’ I had to approve of myself and my skills.” 


On Feeling that Women Should Be More About their Coins 

“Women are uncomfortable talking about money. I know it’s taboo to discuss it at work. Technically, you shouldn’t, but you need to know what people around you are making. Otherwise, you’re not going to know what you’re worth. You have to ask questions. ‘What is this person getting?’ Do your research. I’ve always been pretty competitive in terms of my pay.” 

On where she sees herself in 10 years (Mommy goals!) 

“Ten years from now, I will have two children, unless my husband wants three. I will be into my fitness a lot more, I will stop yo-yo dieting, and I’ll be a housewife with careers that I can run from home. I want to be able to cook for my children, bake cookies for them, and watch them grow up. I just want to be Mommy. Take them to school, go to the parent-teacher conference, help them with their homework, and put their work on the refrigerator.”

Okay Onika! The Pink Print rapper’s desires for a family are no surprise though and although she said her goal was 10 years, don’t be surprised if we meet mommy Nicki in half that time. Last year on the Angie Martinez show, shortly after her break-up with ex Safaree, Nicki admitted that if it wasn’t for the industry, she’d be happily married with kids now: 

You want to know what’s crazy? If I wasn’t a rapper, we would have children, be married and be living happily ever after and that’s what’s sad and that’s what we’re both sad about because we know that this sh*t (the industry) did it.

She’s still young and it’s far from late.. Plus we’re sure she’s had some practice playing the role of step-mom seeing as to how boyfriend Meek is the father to 4 year old son ‘Murad’ aka ‘Papi.’

But about these orgasm intervention between Nicki and her friends though.. hello!


Nicki-Minaj-July-2015-Cosmopolitan-Magazine-3




No comments:

Post a Comment