Last week has been crazy, this week worst! Been too busy with my birthday preparation thus the slow update, please I beg you,pardon me by Sunday everything should be back in order, this weekend is going to be a crazy busy one for me cos I'll be having a party in my house.
Thank you so much for the calls, comments, emails, text and all, I'm so grateful! I love you guys so much, I don't rock, you guys are the ones who rock! Thank you I really appreciate. I made two cakes, one for me and one for you guys. I'll be having a party in my house this Friday, I'll love it if you guys can attend, lets have fun and take pic together...halla me for details! Once again you, yes you! Made my life rock, I love you for that, God bless you!
If you want to attend the party please call, 07033600160 or misanubini@gmail.com, can't wait to see you, cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment